CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

New month, New Opportunities

Well, here it is September.... I have been very busy with the blogs this month! I hope you have learned and benefitted from some of the tips, links, and ideas we have shared here! I also hope you have had the chance to check out some of my other blogs-
Mommy's Reviews you Can Use at http://mommysreviewsyoucanuse.blogspot.com
A New You at http://mommytymeswordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Each of these blogs has different content to help you with your life, family, business, etc. So, please give them a view!

Also, as a new business owner, salesperson, handmade/handcrafted artisan, you may still find the market a tough nut to crack! I know I do! Some weeks are great, while others I feel like I am just wasting time- but, patience and diligence are the keys! So, keep moving forward!

Last month on the web site at http://www.mommytyme.org I gave away several free sample products for my contest/drawing- and the winner has been announced- visit the site and see who it is!



This month, again, I am offering a free gift for participating in the contest that runs between all of my blogs and the site! Up for grabs - an extra large, 50unce, butter Bath Bar- these great bars are jam packed with skin loving essentials like organic jojoba oil, honey, shea butter, a heaping scoop of organic cocoa butter, kokum butter, lanolin, vegetable glycerin and more! Moisturize while you shower or bathe! These come in fantastic, rich, long lasting scents that you will love! I will be giving one bar away every 10 days until October 10th! So, check back often and see if your announced! Then just contact me with the shipping address!







So, here are the new entry rules for the Butter Bar Giveaway:

1. Follow Mommy Tyme on Twitter - see the follow me button below (I will follow you back!)



2. Follow the blog
3. Sign the guestbook at the website http://www.mommytyme.org
4. Use the share button below - simply share this with at least 3 places (facebook, twitter, digg, etc. any of the choices listed, or you can share with the same site 3 times- it does not matter to me!)



Bookmark and Share




Once you have done that, your name goes into the drawing bowl! That's it, that's all! To ensure your name is entered (in case you have any doubts) you can ask for confirmation in a comment on any of my blogs, or you can request confirmation in the guestbook at the site, or you can even email me at Mommytyme70@yahoo.com

Good luck!


More opportunities- Do you write well? Would you love to share a story about your WAH? Your opportunities you offer? Your items? etc? Do you have an article that women can benefit from? Well, write me an article for the website! Submit your article to Mommytyme70@yahoo.com and if I use it on the site, you will receive free Banner advertising with a link for as long as I use the article! You can write about your work, your items you create, offer a free pattern, recipe, whatever. I am open to take in all types of content! This is a great chance for more exposure for you, and for your business!


Finally- Interested in posting a link on my shopping pages of the website? It's simple! Just pick up one of my banners listed below, - post it on your site or blog with my link



Link to : http://mishapsofmommy.blogspot.com



http://mommytymeswordsofwisdom.blogspot.com





http://www.mommytyme.org



then send me an email with your banner and link and let me know where I can find mine on your site! That is it! I love reciprocal advertising and banner exchanges!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!