CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

I just talked about the benefits of contests for your promotions and advertising! But, what about entering? when you enter and leave comments, you can leave linkback! This is one more way to get potentially interested customers to check out your shops/blogs/websites!

Right now there is a fantastic contest going on at My Craft Corner www.mycraftcorner.com

Check this one out! Up for grabs is a Cricut Expressions! Plus this is a fantastic network to join! If you decide to join, please tell them Mommy Tyme or Valerie referred you!

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!