CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Ever Facebook Contest! Sweetest Sweet for your Sweety!

I am having my first ever facebook fan page contest!  I enter them all the time, but rarely host them!  But, as many of you know, facebook can be a fantastic source for promoting and showing off your latest works!

So, hit the link and check it out!  Sweetest Sweets for Your Sweety contest!  Post the sweetest gift idea you have created with your shop, link, url and avatar (if you have one!)  I will show your work off on facebook pages, blogs, twitter, my site, Mulitply, and everywhere I can find that will let me post!  You have to fan the page, and you have to enter by 2/1!  Oh, and obviously it has to be YOUR creation...

So, come check it out and get started!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=262297993679

Oh, PS- I always fan or follow my newbies back!  So this is one more linkback to build your biz....

Find the facebook fan page at:
http://www.facebook.com/business/dashboard/?ref=sb#/pages/Mommy-Tyme-Bath-and-Unique-Gifts/87968482686

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!