CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Create Banners for Free! Peel Away ads, buttons, all that jazz...

I found an awesome program the other day!  Yes, its free!  Yes, I tried it!  And yes, it really works.  A little tricky at first, but you need to just mess around with it until you get a feel for it!  This cool program lets you create Peel Away Ads, banners, flash banners, ... all that cool stuff you are probably paying someone else to do for you!  Now, I am no expert, but it really was not too much- just add your text, choose your colors, and there you go....

Here's a link if you want to give it a go... Now, I think the catch is you have to muddle through some advertisements.  But, it only takes 30 seconds to get through that, then you are ready to create!  also, it saves your graphics, so if you upload pictures to the program- you won't have to continue to do that; they will be accessible the next time you create!  Come back and let me know what you think...

http://instantbannercreator.com/?rid=45575

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!