CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Exploring the Claims of Traffic services, Referral Packages, Profit Machines, Etc.

I signed up for this new program to help me with traffic to my website and web stores.  You never really know if the claims are true or not, until you try it.  Since it is free, what the heck?  right?  Well, here is the promo for the service... Scroll down and I will tell you a little more about what I learned!

http://www.50000FreeVisitors.com/?id=5144247

You get EVERYTHING you need for success...

tools, training, traffic and the complete worldwide Monitor network.

We have created a powerful LIVE video system that will
build ANY business in a matter of days.

After you join and ATTEND our LIVE webcast YOU will get access to our report that shows
you how to get 50,000 Home Based Visits To Your Site.

Details Click Here --> http://worldprofitassociates.com/t20.cfm?id=5144247

Sounds great, right?  Well, I signed up, logged in and boom... There is a live chat type window open.  You are asked to write a message to announce your presence, then watch a live stream video.  The video takes about 20 minutes- and basically, it focuses on you PURCHASING an upgrade and from that you can SELL the products that they are offering- books, programs, etc to help build your traffic.
I scoured all the pages and unfortunately, I never did see an opportunity for the FREE visitors or the FREE traffic to my site.  It was really confusing, and when I left the site I actually felt I had better check my pay pal account to ensure I had not been charged for anything (I wasn't).

Just an FYI and MY opinion of the program.  Is there something I am missing?  Maybe.  Is there really a way to receive all the free traffic?  Probably- but, I could not find it!  So, if you are looking for a simple program to boost your web site, this is not the one.  If you are a guru on the web and have plenty of time to check it all out... This could have some potential!


I had posted a few weeks ago that I was going to begin a review and exploration of all the traffic services, link exchange programs, etc out there that make big promises!  I am going to share with you which ones successfully improve my stats, and which ones fall flat (in my opinion!)  So, keep coming back and lets muddle through this together.

Do you have a service you really like?  SErvice that you want to share?  Post your link and we will check it out!

At this point, I would still recommend Traffic Swarm as one of my favorites!  It is easy to use, there is no catch.  You browse ads, then they post yours for others.  Simple concept!  And free!  Here is my link if you want to check it out:


http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?922223
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!