CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

reBlog from Mommy Tyme: Mommy's Reviews you can Use

I found this fascinating quote today:



Well, as part of my Pursuit of the Perfect Handmade Holiday I am going to start posting finds on the web that you may not run across on your own... As I have said before, I truly believe in supporting the arts and craftsmanship of individual entrepenuers! so, in that spirit I am asking that you list your shop, URL, etc! Unlike some other blogs, I am not creating a directory (although feel free to use it that way), I am simply looking for some shops to browse, investigate, promote and talk about here on my blog! All you have to do is list your URL! I am going to approach your shop as any other shopper and then talk about the great deals, fun stuff and items I can't wait to find! I have not even begun my Xmas shopping, so sell me!Mommy Tyme, Mommy's Reviews you can Use, Nov 2009



You should read the whole article.

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!