CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crafters and Artisans...Calling all...

Do you have a place to sell? what do they offer? Can you get a widget you can place anywhere? How about insant access to a blog, chatterbox, discussion boards? Well, if you are looking for a community that supports it's sellers, offers resources, has a multitude of specialized marketplaces to sell on then you need to check out the Fuzz B or fuzzy blue slippers (one in the same). I have talked about this marketplace tons before, but it really is worth checking out for you-

Set up a free store for a month and see how it goes, or sign up for a VIP gateway and link all your shops on the web in one place! see mine at http://fuzzb.com/MommyTyme


Blue Fuzzy Slipper


Remember, when they ask who referred you list my email at Mommytyme70@yahoo.com!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!