Get the most out of your twitter account! There are tons of ways to use twitter to really get the traffic to your shops. If you aren't using twitter, you are losing potential customers.
Here are some tips:
1. On your social network sites from Ning, you can add the twitter finder Application. Do this. Enter key words that you are looking for like marketing, shopping, selling, handmade, etc. Then, set your application to find 5-10 of these each time you log on. You can then click onto these tweeters to determine if you want to follow or not! This will give you leads, ideas, and the things they tweet may help you!
2. Make sure your twitter page looks fun and inviting. An interesting twitter page makes others want to follow you. So deocorate your page! There are tons of services available for this, such as webfetti.
3. Tweet everything of interest. You can install a twitter bar, or just keep your twitter home page open at all times and copy url's then paste on your home page that you want to share. Remember, once in a while just type a few thoughts or ideas in your twitter page. Otherwise, spam services may consider your page spam and ignore you. One of the filters for spam is the percentage of URL's posted.
4. Go to tweet spinner and sign up. This is free. You can add several URL's that are constantly retweeted at intervals you set. Yes, this one works and well! Try it!
Try this link if the above does not work: http://bit.ly/26MTCV
5. Any time you list a new product, service, have a social network page, etc. there is generally a share button somewhere around. Share it with twitter, facebook, digg and more. For social network sites from ning, the share button is under your avatar at the left. Do this several times a day to get people to your page! You can add a share button to your blog, your web site, etc. Share it with twitter!
Have more ideas on how twitter can help? Share them here....