CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Get your banner, get your traffic!

Well, today I have LOTS to share with you, and I can't wait to get started!

First off, I want to give my shout out to Anne of Helping Hands who designed my banner and avatar! If you are like me, you are not happy with what you are working with because you designed it yourself for free at a site like banner maker, right? Well, I am not a professional designer, so mine was kind of goofy- I would change it all the time, and still, never satisfied! One key rule of marketing online is to keep a stable logo and look- meaning you have to find the avatar and banner that works for you and keep it! This way customers and the public can associate you with your banner! If you change all the time, how can they keep up?

I would really recommend you see Helping Hands for a serious banner and avatar overhaul if you are not happy with your current look! For 15.00, Anne will work with you until you are satisfied!
You can contact Anne at:
http://www.madeformebyoaklie.com/



Check out mine:








We always talk about URL rotators, traffic exchange programs, and bringing the customers to YOUR site-
well, I have a few more programs to tell you about! These really get the traffic coming-

First:



Try this great link! You can add up to 5 of your sites (so add your blogs and your shops!), share the banner, share the news and get twice as many credits! - it's free, so really, what have you got to lose?

http://www.traffic-splash.com/splashial2.html?referer=Mommytyme

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]



Another key aspect besides the traffic rotators is the SEO submissions... If you are paying for this now, you can stop! There are so many free services, why pay? Try the one below:

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!