CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

URL rotator programs? Increase traffic? Free advertising? Tell me more....

URL Rotators? How doe they work?

URL rotator programs, similar to tweet spinner type programs, consistently rotate your URL's throughout other websites and blogs that are part of the program. You will receive random advertising on other sites that belong to the same program. Many of these programs claim high hits, increased traffic, etc. However, it is hard to determine those claims unless that is the only rotator or program you are using. Otherwise, unique visitors to your site, store or blog are difficult to track from origin. One program the tracks the statistics for you is at the link below:

http://www.bizrotator.com/ro.php?id=1398


Or jkump in with my referral link at : http://www.bizrotator.com/?MommyTyme

This program, Biz Rotator, lets you add several URL's for free to rotate. However, the catch is that you refer others to sign up for the program. This is similar to Traffic Swarm, Traffic Digger and other website referral programs. But, what the heck? It's free, right? You won't receive tons of emails, solicitations, etc. Just simply add your url's, sign up (again, it's free), and the more you sign up the higher the frequency of your advertisements.


I encourage you to give it a try. For those of you who do, please comment here and let the readers know how it works for you. I have not put a lot of effort into it until this week, so I am not ready to make a claim on it's success or failure yet. I will post more about it once I evaluate the statistics and hits. Good luck! Let me know how it goes.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


You can see the link below that I added to the blog with the Add This button. Click there for more information and the techy stuff regarding Rotators!

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!