CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

reBlog from Mommyn Tyme: Mommy Tyme's Words of Wisdom

I found this fascinating quote today:



As we age, we often notice those fine lines, wrinkles, discolorations... But, some of the OTC and in office medical procedures are pretty scary, right? I mean, really, you are going to inject a parasite or an infectious material into your skin? You are willing to put harsh chemicals that EAT a layer of your skin on? Wow. I am not sure I am ready for all of that. But, if you are considering chemical peels, botox, surgery... You may want to read the following articles:Mommyn Tyme, Mommy Tyme's Words of Wisdom, Aug 2009



You should read the whole article.

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!