CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free advertising? Email marketing? Leads to your shop?

One of the reasons I created this blog was to review and discuss all the many advertising, promotional and marketing services available.  As you know, there are thousands- and the process of trying to find the right fit for you can be overwhelming!  I have learned by trial and error which ones work, and which ones are a con!

One that I have been pretty pleased with is Advertyze!  You receive 50 free email marketing ads each week- as a free member.  You can increase these with upgrade to your membership, but for a small biz... 50 may be just the right amount for you!  I had signed up several months ago, but did not have time to really explore Advertyze until now.  It is really easy to use, no tricky sign ups, no forced affiliate marketing, and no email inbox overload!  In fact, the same day I signed up I had access to my first week's advertisement.  So, it is quick, easy, no strings, and really worth a moment of your time!

Have you tried Advertyze?  If so, love to hear your thoughts.  I will give you an update in a week or two of how it has helped, if it helps, my website and sales!  For now, if you would like to give it a try... here is the link

http://www.advertyze.com/members/go.php?r=12736
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!