CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sellers Resources

Sellers Resources

Looking for ideas, tips, traffic rotators, links, articles on promoting and marketing? Look no further.... Check out the new Sellers Resources page on Mommy's Tyme website! I have added a collection of growing resources for handmade artisans, crafters, etc. to utilize in helping them share their craft with the world! We all know how tough it is to be "seen" on the marketplaces like Etsy! Here are some ideas to help you move to the front of the line! Share your thoughts, too! I have added a virtual chat where you can leave comments, your links, even post your shop URL for visitors to see! Come check it out.

http://www.mommytyme.org/Sellers-Resources.html

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!