CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Great Finds by Made for Me by Oaklie

Another Great Finds Holiday Contest is up and running! Once again, I took the plunge and entered! I have posted a red suede scarf/neckwarmer with tie closure and frill! I would be honored if you could take a moment and give me a vote. Get to the Great Finds contest by clicking below on the link, then simply look to the left- all of the entrants are listed!

Take a moment and check out all the fantastic items listed for the Holiday! Next week begins a New Years Bling contest! See the details on the page on how to enter your own item...

Great Finds by Made for Me by Oaklie

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!