CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

reBlog from Mommy Tyme: Mommy Tyme Bath and Gifts

I found this fascinating quote today:



With all of this in mind, I decided to take some time and evaluate my ingredients, procedures, and purposes of some of my products. I have revamped and create some new items I am excited to show off in the next few weeks- I have been working on these for a while and have a ton of ideas for more... but, I wanted to have a few items to introduce along with Earth Day. I have created this blog to focus on How To's, ideas, products and ways that we can continue to focus on tomorrow by our actions today- I hope you will stop by and offer a comment or thought at http://mommytymegifts.blogspot.com (bookmark it or add it to your favorites!) To really kick off the new blog, I will be offering some freebies, prizes, and give aways! Make sure to follow the blog, comment with your contact info. and enter, enter, enter....Mommy Tyme, Mommy Tyme Bath and Gifts, Apr 2010



You should read the whole article.

0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!