CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Moving Ahead effortlessly....

Well, the past few weeks I have been pretty busy with trying to get my new products created, packaged, and ready to sell so I have not spent a lot of time on marketing. However, somehow I have managed to continue to make sales and increase hits to my site and my shops- Hmmmm... The only answer I can think of is that the marketing efforts I put in place prior to my "vacation" from daily marketing- are finally paying off! I was really happy to see that my squidoo page continued to receive hits, my web site (even though it is under construction) received hits and even some link outs to my store- so, it has to be the marketing and traffic services I have been utilizing are still redirecting traffic to my sites without my efforts! I am always assuming my traffic comes from my participation on facebook and the Nings... but, maybe I have been underestimating my traffic referral sources-

So, I played catch up this morning by linking and viewing several other websites that are required when you join a traffic service. It is not that time consuming- one of my favorites is Traffic Ad Bar. They send you a daily email with a web site link- link to the site, wait 10 seconds, then you can link out. Eventually your website will be the one in that email for everyone to see. In the meantime, you site or address is rotated through the other addresses that people view each day. It only takes ten seconds per view, and you earn 3-5 credits each view (on most, some are less)- Oh, did I mention this is free?







Another one I just tried today is Trafficsword- it is also free. I just linked in and signed up today so I really can not tell you too much right now. The link is below, I have not received mass emails, so your email address appears to be safe! Check it out, what do you think? Share your thoughts on the traffic rotators-



We are ranked #1 on TrafficSword.com!
<



0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!