CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Calling all Artisans, writers, mom's, and anyone wanting to share!



Free advertising on www.mommytyme.org on the front page!  Just for submitting a relevant article to be used on the site.  Topics for July include:
marriage, keeping romance in marriage after children, simple crafts kids can do, how to relax and de stress tips for busy mom's, how to dress when you return to work, hot new hairstyles, new fashion tips, funny stores about kids, etc.
Submit article to Mommytyme70@yahoo.com If I use your article on the site, I will give you one month free advertising on the front page of the site.  I will also enter you in the July drawing for a sampler box!






0 comments:

Mommy Tyme Bath and Unique Gifts's Fan Box

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share the banner/button/etc. Link me to yours, and I will reciprocate

BannerFans.com
Email or comment once you have posted my banner and I will reciprocate!